Our 5 Most-Read Blog Posts of 2017
It's been another busy and exciting year at PolicyLab – from sharing our latest research with colleagues at conferences to engaging with different partners in the community to new research portfolios. To recap 2017, we are sharing PolicyLab's five most-read blog posts of the year. We hope revisiting these posts will make your New Year's resolution list! We look forward to continued work together on these and other important child and adolescent health issues throughout 2018. Happy New Year!
- How the Wrong Medicaid Reforms Could Devastate Young People with Complex Medical Needs
- Proposed Health Care Reforms Could Put Kids with Asthma at Even Greater Risk
- Unjust Harm the White House's Executive Order on Immigration Will Cause Refugee Children
- "13 Reasons Why" and Youth Suicide
- Recent Court Actions Threaten Protections for Transgender Youth
Colette Rector is a former communications associate at PolicyLab.