Our Top 5 Blog Posts of 2019
After another busy and exciting year at PolicyLab, we’re taking time to reflect back on 2019 by highlighting our most-read blog posts of the year.
Take a look back through 2019 with the list below:
- E-cigarettes, JUUL and Vaping: What Pediatric Health Care Providers Need to Know
- Mapping Food Insecurity in Philadelphia: Helping Individual Families While Gathering Evidence for Policy
- Family Justice Partnership: A Medical Legal Partnership Making the Case for Kids at CHOP
- Disability Identity: A Conversation with AUCD’s Andy Imparato and Rylin Rodgers
- Achieving Birth Equity for Minority Women Means Addressing Their Stress
*Honorable Mention: We couldn’t end the year without recognizing our 2018 blog post, Depression in Parents of Children with Developmental Disabilities: What Do We Know and What Can We Do? This post by PolicyLab researcher Dr. Kate Wallis continues to be one of the most-visited pages across our entire website!
We look forward to continuing our important work together in 2020, tackling these issues and many others to improve the health and well-being of children and families across the country. Happy New Year!