Join PolicyLab and CHOP for TED-Talk Style Teen Health Showcase
The second-annual Teen Health Week is almost here, and PolicyLab and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) are celebrating! Join us on April 2 from 2-3:30 p.m. for a teen health showcase featuring experts from across the hospital to learn how we’re addressing adolescent health and well-being in our city. Featured speakers include:
- Jami Dilanni, MS, CESP, and Natalie Stollon, coordinators for CHOP Career Path
- Chelsea Ward McIntosh, MS, driving simulator core coordinator at the Center for Injury Research and Prevention
- Jen Mautone, PhD, clinical director of the Healthy Minds, Healthy Kids program and PolicyLab researcher
- Ken Ginsburg, MD, MSEd, medical director of the CHOP Connections Clinic at Covenant House
- Andrea Bailer, MSN, CRNP, APN manager for the CHOP Care Network
More information and registration can be found here. We hope to see you there!