PolicyLab Wraps Up Annual Back to School Blog Post Series
PolicyLab recently wrapped up our annual Back to School blog post series where our experts and guest authors discuss how we can best support the health and well-being of youth as they head back to the classroom.
We invite you to check out the blog posts in the series listed below:
- Supporting School Nurses to Improve Student Health
- Supporting Students, Staff and Families Through Challenging Times: Oakland Unified School District’s Experience
- The Benefits of Healthy School Start Time Policy for Teens and Beyond
- Talking to Teens About Healthy Relationships: Normalizing the Conversation in Schools
- Reflecting on our Research to Inform School-based Depression Screening
Follow our hashtag #PolicyLabGoesBacktoSchool on Twitter for the latest updates.
As school and early childhood program leaders create COVID-19 health and safety plans for the school year ahead, new Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and PolicyLab’s guidance provides recommendations to help navigate this process. And don’t miss the latest blog post from our COVID-Lab team with a summary of the guidance and current nationwide trends in COVID-19.